- Our promise - DMC Refinishing will respect your privacy and ensure that all sensitive and personal information provided to us is lawfully processed and held in accordance with all applicable laws. Personal/sensitive information is deemed to be any information that identifies a living individual. This site is owned by DMC Refinishing, we are the ‘data controller’ of the personal information you provide to us.
- Control - DMC Refinishing will control the data you supply and we agree to collect and control this information in accordance with the relevant laws.
- Collection - We collect information from you when you submit an enquiry, visit our site, call us for information and send us an email. The information we collect is:
Your email address
Your company name, address, telephone number
If you share other people’s data with us, for example if you enquire about one of our services for another family member, you will need to check that person consents to you providing that information to us.
- Use - We will only use the information you provide us with:
To administer any account, you have with us
To perform our contractual obligations to you
To respond to your queries and requests
To communicate with you
To notify you of any changes to our services
To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner
To provide you with the information, products and services requested from us
To provide you with helpful information about our products or services
DMC Refinishing market research
To make improvements to the service we provide you
We also reserve the right to disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by law, and to assist in any disputes, claims or investigations relating to your account or contract with us, and to detect and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Control - You are in control of how we use your data. If you wish to stop receiving information from us or would prefer to have your data removed from our database simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Accuracy - DMC Refinishing endeavour to keep all personal information that they store up to date. We will amend any information we find to be inaccurate or are informed is inaccurate at our earliest convenience. To ensure compliance with the applicable laws are happy to supply you with any details we hold about you. There is a £10 admin fee for requests of this nature.
- Security - We take the security of your information seriously and we will attempt to ensure that the personal information you submit to us is kept private and secure. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information and it will be held in accordance with relevant laws. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to us through the site to third parties (other than as listed below) unless we are required to do so by law.
The third parties who provide services on our behalf fall into the following categories:
Our partners for the purposes of completing our contract with you
Marketing agencies appointed to provide services to us
Social media platforms
Accountants, auditors, law firms, payment processors, information technology support providers
Advertising services, analytics services, content providers
- Storage - The information we collect about you, is hosted and stored in the UK and also outside of the EEA. We ensure our staff based outside the EEA are bound by the same conditions and standards and operate within the same levels of security as our staff in the UK when processing, hosting and storing your personal data. By submitting your personal information to us, and by using our site, you agree to us transferring, storing and handling your personal information in this way.